Beiträge von TourneoFan42

In English, weil mein Deutsch nicht so sterk ist.

Ich verstehe Ihre Antworten auf Deutsch, aber :)

Thanks for all of the information about Eberspächer/Ford issues and limitations in this thread.

Love my 2016 Tourneo, but sad that Ford screwed up the Eberspächer integration so much.

I'm using this workaround that makes the Ford-mounted Eberspächer Standheizung a little less useless:

I'm driving around with a 50Ah Li-Ion battery pack with a solar-type 12v (10A) charge regulator.

I plug the regulator into the 12v socket between the front seats in the Tourneo.

Whenever the ignition is off (voltage drops), the charge regulator kicks in and the Tourneo's battery is charged from the Li-Ion battery pack.

This means the Tourneo's battery is always full, and I can always run the full 30 minutes of Standheizung, including Gebläse, even if driving only short trips

I would like to find a way around the 30 minutes limit.

In my Tourneo when the SH shuts down after 30 minutes, I can restart it for another 30 minutes after turning on the ignition for just a few seconds.

I've once kept the cabin comfortably warm for camping for almost a day by turning on the ignition every 30 minutes.

This makes me wonder: How does the Eberspächer sense if ignition is on or off? Voltage treshold? Signal wire from ignition?

Could we trick the Eberspächer to believe ignition is on by applying 12v-15v to a wire somewhere? Perhaps access via the fuse box?